The X Logs system has recently been updated to reflect the most up to date evaluation options for Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy. Previously, there was one option for a Physical Therapy Evaluation and one option for an Occupational Therapy Evaluation.
Each discipline now has three different evaluation options based on the complexity level of the evaluation performed. Providers may select one of the three codes for any child being evaluated within the specified discipline.
When creating an evaluation session in X Logs, you will now select the most appropriate option based on the child being evaluated. The available options are as follows:
- Occupational Therapy Eval High Complex 60 min
- Occupational Therapy Eval Mod Complex 45 min
- Occupational Therapy Eval Low Complex 30 min
- Physical Therapy Eval High Complex 45 min
- Physical Therapy Eval Mod Complex 30 min
- Physical Therapy Eval Low Complex 20 min
- Physical Therapy Re-Eval
Below is a screenshot of what you will see in X Logs, when creating sessions of this nature.
Additional information regarding these changes and how to determine the best evaluation option to select can be accessed via the links listed below to the American Occupational Therapy Association's website and the American Physical Therapy Association's website.