If a student is absent the “not present in session” selection in the edit session view will need to be selected. This is the equivalent of marking the student not present.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to delete all my sessions if one child leaves or is there a way to remove one kid from my group session?
- What is a rationale?
- What do I do if a student is absent?
- Do I have to write a narrative for each session?
- What is my electronic signature?
- Why are some sessions blue or pink?
- Why are some appointments green and some are yellow?
- I keep clicking on the + sign and nothing happens, why?
- Do I need to address attempts and successes and an observation from the drop down?