|XLogs Calendar Sync Software|
MSB XLogs Calendar Sync Add-in for Microsoft Outlook 2010/2013/2016
*These instructions are only for PCs.
|1) Click here to start the download.|
|2) In the bottom left corner of Chrome, click the installation file.
|3) Step thru the MSB XLogs Calendar AddIn installer by clicking the Next button.
4) Close out Outlook if it is running and relaunch it.
5) Click "Calendar" Icon in the bottom left
6) Click "Home" in top Navigation
7) Click "Options" in the MSB X-Logs navigation Tab
8) Fill in your X-Logs' Username and Password
9) Click "Get Accounts"
10) Select the Account/s
11) Select the interval to sync forward (Typically 1 week - 1 month)
12) Click Ok
13) Click "Sync Now"
Your calendar is now Synced, if you make any updates in x-logs make sure to click on "Sync Now" to see those changes.
Here is an example of how your calendar show now look like.