In order for goals from Esped to appear within X logs, certain criteria must be met prior to the transfer of goals.
For a successful transfer, the following steps will ensure the necessary criteria is updated;
- Create a brand new goal for each ARD. New goals must be created for each new ARD, as goals from previous ARDs that have been updated will not transfer correctly. Even if changes are made to previous goals, such as revising text or goal dates, these goals will also not transfer to X logs correctly.
- The student’s special education status must be Currently Served (Screen: Student Information)
- Current Annual Review Date and Annual Review DUE Date must be filled in with current dates (Screen: Consolidation of Important Dates)
- Goal duration dates must be entered (Screen: Measurable Annual Goals)
- Goals must be Accepted by the Committee (Screen: Measurable Annual Goals)
- Goal Status must be Active. (Screen: Process Draft Record) After archiving the ARD, you MUST make the Draft ACTIVE.