When using a Chromebook, some functionality may not be accessible due to the on-screen keyboard.
The following instructions will illustrate how to disable the keyboard.
- Sign-in to your Chromebook.
- Click the status area, where your account picture appears, or press Alt + Shift + s.
- Click Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Accessibility" section, check or uncheck the box to turn on or off any of these options:
- Show accessibility options in the system menu: Adds the Accessibility menu item to your status area.
- Turn off Enable on-screen keyboard: Shows an on-screen keyboard that can be clicked with a mouse (or tapped if you have a touch screen).