Team Leads now have the ability to approve two weeks of submitted sessions at once while in their Team Leader role. Please see the following steps for an overview of the Two Week Team Lead Approval.
- While logged in in your Team Lead Role, select Session Management. From here, you will be able to select the 2 Week Session Posting.
- After you have selected Team Lead 2 Week Session Posting, the Session Approval workspace will then appear. In this workplace, you will be able to adjust Student and Campus filters.
- From the Bi-weekly Periods drop down, you can select the date range of sessions that you would like to post. If there are not any sessions in a date range, the range will not appear. Once you approve and post all the sessions from a date range, that date range will no longer be visible.
- Student and Campus Filters provide you with the ability to select or deselect the students whose sessions you would like to review as well as which campus you would like to view sessions for. Once you have selected the relevant students and the campuses, you will click Apply Filter. These settings will stay applied even after you log out of your X- Logs account, but can be changed as needed.
- Once you have selected the Bi- Weekly Period and applied the Student and Campus Filters, all the sessions with the selected parameters will appear. Now, you can Select All the sessions listed or select sessions individually (located on the left hand side of the image listed below). Team Leads can now post these sessions using the Post Session button.