The IEP Service Analysis offers X Logs users the ability to access a student's IEP-ordered service minutes while in the edit session view of X Logs. As services are documented and posted in X Logs, the Delivered and Remaining service times will update automatically. Here is a breakdown of the calculation:
- Service Ordered Time: The number of service minutes indicated in the student's IEP.
- Service Delivered Time: The number of minutes already rendered to this student, including minutes delivered by other providers.
- Service Times Remaining: The amount of minutes remaining in the student's IEP that have not yet been rendered.
MISSING OR LACK OF SERVICE DATA
If the time values are blank (---) this means that X Logs is not currently receiving any shared data from your district or IEP Vendor, or there are no minutes for this session's Service Area ordered in the student's IEP at this time.
Recommended Next Steps
- Run Session Logs report to ensure no service data is appearing (See "Run reports with IEP ordered service data below")
- Contact administrator to discuss options
- If need to request data from IEP Vendor, here is a template communication to get you started!
I am reaching out to you to request additional data to be shared with MSB/X Logs. A new feature in X Logs allows providers to access, when documenting for their time with students, the ability to see how many minutes of service have been ordered in the IEP improving compliance by having the information readily accessible. Please share the following data with them at your earliest convenience: Services Start Date, Special Education Minutes, Frequency, Subject Area, Duration, Service Type, Personal Care Activities, Accommodations and Modifications."
VIEW IEP ORDERED SERVICE DATA
If X Logs is receiving IEP Ordered Service data, an will appear next to “Service Ordered Time”. Users can click on this to see the service data applicable for the session type.
RUN REPORTS WITH IEP ORDERED SERVICE DATA
X Logs users can access the “Session Logs” report and click to include “Show IEP Services Data”. This is helpful to troubleshoot if X Logs is receiving the data, but also to help educators further analyze their services. More on session logs can be found by clicking here.
DO NOT WANT THIS FEATURE IN YOUR ACCOUNT?
Users with Administrative access can contact Client Care or their Program Specialist to have this feature deactivated.